Monday, September 27, 2010

Card #2,#3,#4..........




This is another Card using Dsp that is so sparkly in real life.
I also used the Snowflake Embossing folder ,and A Stampin Up snowflake Die.

The second card is cased from -Stamp It- card creations 2009 .Michelle so sorry forgot your last name..

The third is just a different take on number 2 card... I used real red c/s ,Whisper white, stickles,ribbon. I think I may need to put on some music to make me more in the mood. Yes I know it is only September but I try to get my cards made early .Now I need to make a large amount of cards,tags and craft fair items so I need to get my Butt in gear.
I really love this Dsp paper .Thanks my friend... love you..

1 comment:

Holly said...

I have 2 more pads of it, as I loved it too (that's why it was part of your Christmas giftie last year)...let me know if/when you want/need/yearn for more. Love ya right back...MWUAHH!